Couponoholic

My husband trusts me with the grocery shopping. He doesn't even ask why we have about 20 boxes of cereal stacked up on the highest shelf of the pantry, maybe 20 toothpastes and brushes under our sink, 8 boxes of scalloped potatoes, 10 random salad dressings, and 25 cans of soup in addition to the rest of the food filling up our shelves. I actually didn't realize I had issues until I couldn't make the 6 boxes of spiderman gummies fit next to the cereal boxes. How did this happen? I'm pretty sure I have an "addiction" to getting the best deals on groceries, and I have to admit that I'm pretty darn good at it. One reason for my shelves being "over-stocked" is partly due to the fact that those deals are usually when you mix and match and buy 10 of them, and then I only buy those things when they're on sale and I have coupons that can be doubled to go with them....so pretty much everything in my pantry actually only cost me about 50 cents each, and sometimes free!! We're a family of 6 living off of one income so we have to find ways to cut corners. If ever there is a food crisis in Arizona, everyone is welcome to come on over to my place so we can survive a few extra months! There are always deals to be had, so I am forcing myself this week to feed the family out of our cabinets and freezer for a while....yay for scalloped potatoes!

0 comments:




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com