A week at a glance...

You know when you have to sit down in the shower it's been a long weekend.  It wasn't a bad weekend at all actually, but I'll admit I'm a little exhausted....and nervous about keeping up with the rest of this week.  Right now I'm just telling myself to just take one day at a time.  (So this post was written mostly for myself to remember to take the time to soak up those slow-sitting-in-the-air-conditioning-days in July before September swings around)...

Friday:  Cousins slept over!  (I just love them.)  The boys entertained themselves for hours with Star Wars light sabers, Wii, and a new DSI.   I spent part of the evening discussing Halloween costumes over bowls of ice cream with my neice.  She has decided to be a lovely peacock and now I just can't wait to see how her Mom designs the costume.  For my costume, she suggested Lolly from candyland, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, a doctor, or (my favorite),  a witch.  A good witch though.  She's convinced I'd make an excellent witch.  She has no idea of course...but I think her Mom knows.   ;)

Saturday:  Made sure to get Chemo up at 6:45 a.m. to take Josie and a couple teammates for the 2 hour drive to Tucson for a 10 a.m. game.  Made cinnamon rolls for the kids.  Went back to bed then got up to get Aydan ready for his 10 a.m. football game.  They lost. :(  Little Caesars rocks for a quick lunch.  Cleaned up the house.  Read a little.  My boys worked out with me to my "firm-fanny-lifter" workout.  Hilarious.  Hair cuts for boys.  Leftovers for dinner.  Mowed the lawn.  Cleaned up cowboy stuff in the living room...and got Josie to clean up the T.P from the trees her "friends" left in the front yard.  Watched Robin Hood again once the kids went to bed.  Chemo came home from work at midnight.  Love him.

Sunday:  Killed ants in kitchen.  Gross.  9 a.m. church....back at 11:30 for the girls.  Inhaled lunch and picked up 2 teammates at 12:15 for a 2 p.m. game.  Packed tons of ice-water and spray bottles and dragged pop up "tent", umbrella, chair, and cooler to the field in 105 degrees...(ride home a little stinkier on the way back).  6:30 p.m drop off girls to Superchick concert.  Groceries.  Laundry.  Coupons.  Shower.  Sleep.  ooops...back to pick girls up at 9:30.  Made girls clean their rooms before bed.  Remembered it's my sister's birthday.  Love her.

Monday:  7:30 wakeup for school.  8:15 drop kids off.  Wakeup Rylan.  8:45 preschool drop off.  Scheduled appointments.  No idea what to blog so blogged this blog.  Dreamt of new blog templates.  Stared at new pictures on facebook.  Texted Colorado sister on my new phone.  Love her too.  Jogged 3 miles on the treadmill.  Still wondering why that felt hard.  Laundry.  Looked for lost camera.  11:15 picked up Rylan in his dinosaur mask he made.  Stood on roof of my van to get last traces of toilet paper of my roof.  Made Chili.  2:00 boys to dentist.  5-7 Lanie to softball....and need to bring tons of ice water. Heat warning. Again.  7:30-9 Josie to soccer.  Check other kids homework.

Tuesday:  Run outside before the sun rises.  Same morning schedule as before.  Return library movies and books.  Chemo has the day off...Yay!  Lanie has student council meeting.  Aydan 5-6:15 football.  Josie 7:30-9 soccer.  Family dinner possible? Watch a movie with Chemo when the kids go to bed. ?  maybe.

Wednesday:  Half day for kids at school.  Take neighbor to airport.  Firm workout.  3:40 girls to dentist.  Lanie to softball.  Josie to small groups.  Me to my Revelation bible study.

Thursday:  Get up and run before the sun shines in my face.  Chemo's day off again...yay!  Field trip with Rylan's preschool to the Riparian.  Aydan to football.  Josie get's booster shot.  Family dinner before Josie goes to soccer...we should try to make this important.  Catch up on Grey's anatomy....this is really important.  Kind of.

Friday:  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. 
I'm assuming I made it.  I plan to spend most of the day putting finishing touches of my fall decorations around the house for a fun evening with friends for a Heritage Makers demonstration I'm hosting for my super cool Mom.  Can't wait.  Hoping to eventually find more time to put together my 2010 digital scrapbook, calendar, swatchbook for the football coaches, and a personal cookbook since my recipe organization skills are a disaster.

Breathe...
Because I'm going to have to do it all over again next week...which is another reason why I just love the song "Marchin On" by One Republic.  Check it out on my playlist:

1 comments:



jen said...

wow. just wow. you are awesome...and I LOVE that song too right now...found it last week and have played at least 50 times since then...seriously, you're amazing and I love you too. :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com