My boys




I'm lovin my boys this week. No particular reason, except that I just adore them at both their ages right now.

Today Aydan had a double header for his football team, and he scored twice and grabbed 9 flags!! We weren't sure he knew how to play, but he sure did today!! They both make me laugh and amuse me with their crazy games they play. This week, my dream for them came true, as we finally splurged on a trampoline for them to jump away their energy on. Outside. The hot weather is coming and I don't think my couch can take any more of their leaps and kung fu bouncing. Another fun surprise is that a good friend of ours gave us their kid's jeep cruiser. I don't know the right name for it once again, but it's battery operated and is a kid version of a golf cart...(what every kid dreams of having!) So between the Jeep, the trampoline, the fort building, the light saber fights, the lego building, Star wars Wii, and zorro dress-up, they sure know how to find something to do!

I also hadn't taken them out to a movie in a while, and thought it would be fun to see How to Train Your Dragon with them. All I had to do was buy them popcorn and a huge icee to share, and they didn't ask for anything until it was over! And wow...What a great movie! I think I've always been fascinated with the idea of flying and the Dreamworks people really know how to entertain us with the idea of that experience! We're looking forward to a seeing a lot of new movies coming out this summer too...and I like the idea that I get to see a few of them with my boys!

0 comments:




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com