"To-don'ts"

My facebook statement of the day:  "Kate Stamm Palacios is so excited all of you are enjoying your Christmas parties...but feel free to invite me next time!...Just kidding.  Kind of."

At first I felt pretty witty with this statement, but after 5 minutes I'm starting to feel like that was a lame thing to say.  But seriously...one bad feature of facebook is that you can see 5 statements from people you know and you realize you haven't been invited to their get together.  I felt like a 10 year old not invited to the "cool kid's" party when I went to my home page this morning. Seriously.  Well that was my start to this day.

Oh well.  I cranked out 4 miles instead and decided to get over it.

Today's only the first day of break and the kids have watched Despicable Me, and have entertained themselves for hours with the cousins in the backyard.  I love listening to them play.  I think they are secret agents right now.

And for the most part we're pretty organized with presents and it's nice to just have lazy little afternoons like this and not feel rushed.  I have a lot on my "To Don't" list for this break.

I won't write out another boring list, but I will say that my #1 thing I won't be doing, is stressing. 

I think I see some smores and fires in tonight's future....and another movie.

1 comments:



Nicole said...

You SO would be invited to my party! Love you Kate the Great...their loss not yours. And cranking out 4 miles is the perfect revenge. ;)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com