A rhyme for 2009

In an attempt to sum up 2009, I'm making it as a rhyme...
not sure if it's going to work, but I used to do it all the time.

In January we drove to Flagstaff to find snow and let the kids play,
shoveled up some snow and brought some back for Aydan's birthday.
Chemo turned 39 and shared a cake with Aydan turning 6,
a soccer tournament in Tucson, was good for a lot of "kicks".

February brought girlscout cookies, and going to more soccer games,
I made the kids pose for pictures, so I could update all my frames.

We took the kids to parks in March and watched movies once in a while,
Birthdays, Disneyland, and cousins moving nearby made us all smile.
Josie invited 26 people to her unicorn-guitar-hero-jump-jump-13th-bash,
Lanie's 10th was cupcake decorating, pinata-breaking, treasure-hunting dash.

....to be continued soon...

0 comments:




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com